Snugg selected for EY's FinTech Growth programme
We're very pleased to announce that Snugg has been selected to take part in Ernst & Young's (EY) FinTech Growth programme for 2023.
Ernst & Young's (EY) FinTech Growth programme is the third such programme that Snugg will be participating in, following our previous inclusion in Lloyds Banking Group's Launch Innovation Programme and TSB’s Innovation Labs programme.
What is EY's FinTech Growth Programme?
The FinTech Growth Programme is an intensive 6-week initiative designed to propel the growth of the most promising fintech scaleups in the country.
The programme brings together industry experts and seasoned EY professionals, and it features insight-led seminars to equip participating companies with the tools, resources and networking opportunities to fuel their growth.
As participants, the Snugg team will gain valuable insights into a variety of areas, such as legal frameworks, fundraising strategies, international expansion and much more.
The programme is managed by Katja Palovaara, a notable name in the fintech world, and is based at EY's Canary Wharf office in London.
Why is this significant for Snugg?
Being selected to participate in the EY FinTech Growth Programme is another big endorsement of Snugg's potential to revolutionise home energy efficiency.
And there are plenty of benefits:
- We'll be able to refine our business strategy using expert insights.
- Networking with fintech leaders and investors will help us stay up to date with the latest industry trends and unlock opportunities for potential collaborations.
- We'll deepen our understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements that are crucial for sustainability-focused fintechs like us.
- We'll gain access to EY's global network, potentially leading to future opportunities outside of the UK.
- The focus on fundraising and financial insights may boost our efforts in securing future investment.
Having access to so many industry experts will be hugely valuable for our team, ultimately benefiting our customers and boosting our efforts in helping the UK achieve its Net Zero goals.
What happens next?
The EY FinTech Growth Programme kicks off on 14 September 2023.
Our team's gearing up for an intense and rewarding six weeks filled with learning and networking opportunities, and we can't wait to make the most of it!
Get more insights
Get your free personalised home energy efficiency plan
Get a free personalised plan to help reduce your energy bills and prepare for a greener future.